Senior Test Development Engineer
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
We are looking for a Sr. Test Development Engineer to contribute to the development and automation of experimental and production test setups, including HW, SW and verification. Are you the type that ‘sees’ work in every situation? Did you develop leadership qualities while maintaining your hands-on mentality? Read on, we might be looking for you!
As Sr. Test Engineer, you will act as a ‘working supervisor’, which means your job consists of equal amounts of time spent engineering and managing a small team of test engineers. It is expected that you spend about 20% of your time in our Electronics/Optics lab for the development of the different measurement setups. In this role, you will be responsible for smooth operation of fit-for-purpose test equipment in the production line.
The ideal candidate has a strong engineering background (5-10 years) and holds an HBO/HVE, BSc or MSc in Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, Industrial Automation or comparable education.
The Senior Test Engineer will:
- contribute to developing and verifying of (industrial) test automation;
- provide technical leadership to our test team;
- be responsible for the transfer and delivery of test infrastructure to our operations team (located in Brixham UK);
- provide engineering support across different process and test stations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for a self-starting, experienced engineer who possesses broad knowledge and experience in test engineering. This function requires in-depth understanding of software for providing the required support and implementing improvements. You consider programming skills as above average and you preferably work with C++ or Python. In the past, you have proven to have the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and PCBs. You know how to translate requirements into compliant test settings.
General knowledge of mechanical engineering is mandatory, and knowledge of optical integration is a big plus. You know everything there is to know about the capabilities and limitations of components (mechanical, thermal, electrical, optical).
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment;
- Working on state-of-the-art technology;
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development;
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR stock program);
- Relocation assistance.
For more information regarding this position please send your question to email@example.com
Applications via this email will not be considered. For applying for this job, click here