Sr. HR Manager
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
We are looking for a hands-on Sr. HR Manager to manage our NL office. You will be responsible for Human Resources aspects of the EFFECT Photonics Team in both the Netherlands as the UK. As Sr. HR Manager, you will be taking HR to the higher level. You are responsible for the HR division at the moment (UK & NL) consisting of an HR-Manager and an HR officer. The team will be growing this year. You will further develop and build on current HR foundation. You will have a broad scope of responsibilities, some of which may still need to be defined. In this function, you directly report to the CFO.
EFFECT Photonics is a cutting-edge developer of high-speed optical transceivers for communication networks based on Photonic Integrated technology. Our teams are made up of enthusiastic and energetic employees who all share a passion for developing and creating interesting products that will carry the internet of the future. The combination of the international character with the diversity, depth, and expertise of the teams make EFFECT an exciting working environment.
As Sr. HR Manager, you will:
- act as an advisor and strategic business partner to the Management Team in the development of a formal HR strategy and tactical plans/programs that support the attainment of business goals
- lead the execution of HR operations and takes leadership in the HR team
- lead the (further) development of the salary building and set up of a competitive compensation & benefit scheme
- build a strong organisational talent pipeline and set out career path development program
- evaluate productivity and general performance and focus on further development of all staff
- advise and coach junior and senior managers & the management team
- help set and maintain KPI’s on the strategic level
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
For this role, we are looking for an HR professional with a strong personality, someone who is self-motivated and pro-active. You possess a mindset that is focussed on continuous improvement. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to create effective, deep and successful working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
Ideally, you have shown the ability to manage HR in a start-up environment. You have at least 5 years of experience in an HR management role. You are not afraid to dive in and you have faced – and resolved – issues through rapid change. You have in-depth knowledge of Dutch legislation.
Terms as retention, engagement, people and talent management do not scare you, in fact, you have broad experience and knowledge in these fields.
Furthermore, you are accurate, consistent and organised. You are also able to work independently. The soft side of HR, such as coaching, listening and asking the right questions comes to you naturally.
Finally, you are a confident speaker, both face to face as in groups. This means you possess effective presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate a highly professional approach as a quality representative to the organisation.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment;
- Working on state-of-the-art technology;
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development;
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR stock program);
For more information regarding this position please send your question to email@example.com. Applications via this email address will not be considered. To apply for this job, click here.