Senior Mixed Signal Engineer
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
EFFECT photonics is searching for a full-time Senior Mixed Signal Engineer to work on current and next-generation high-speed optical communications modules. You will join our Module R&D team and be responsible for electronics design, PCB layout, and hardware characterization. You will work on new designs for 100-500Gbps products using the latest integrated photonics technology from EFFECT Photonics.
The position is located in our headquarters in Eindhoven, The Netherlands and you will support the manufacturing team in Brixham, UK.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Design, implement and verify circuit design, component selection and component layout for hardware designs.
- Design RF interconnects and perform signal integrity analysis.
- Conduct experiments in the lab to verify system functionality and performance.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with design of high-performance analog circuits for optical receivers and transmitters.
- Detailed knowledge in circuit theory, linear system theory, and signal integrity.
- Experience with CAD tools and system modeling.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Master of Science (MSc) degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on mentality.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial company environment.
- Working on state of the art technology.
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team.
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development.
- A competitive salary.
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR’s).
- Relocation assistance.
For more information regarding this position please send your question to: email@example.com
Applications via this email will not be considered. For applying for this job, click here