Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
We are looking for a Quality professional with ability to manage and support the effective implementation, sustaining & development of the site Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure compliance to ISO9001:2015, interested parties and Customer requirements.
The ideal candidate has a hands-on mentality and is not afraid to intervene to provide support where necessary. You preferably have a degree in a relevant discipline or Quality Management experience in a High-Tech Industry.
EFFECT Photonics is a cutting-edge developer of high speed optical transceivers for communication networks based on Photonic Integrated technology. Our teams are made up of enthusiastic and energetic employees who all share a passion for developing and creating interesting products that will carry the internet of the future. The combination of the international character with the diversity, depth and expertise of the teams make EFFECT an exciting working environment.
As Quality Manager, you will:
- manage all aspects of the QMS in alignment with Business / Quality Management System Strategies and objectives.
- monitor & measure of Key Quality Objectives including Customer Satisfaction levels.
- oversee internal audit planning, deployment and reporting.
- drive continuous improvement and corrective action resolution across the business.
- assist in the planning & delivery of mandatory QMS Management Reviews.
- support Design & Development / NPI Teams as necessary and ensuring processes/ methodologies are documented and in compliance with ISO requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
As an experienced Quality Manager, you will work with cross functional teams at all levels of the organisation to implement, develop & sustain QMS ISO9001:2015 requirements in line with business and Customer requirements. You have experience as a Lead Assessor/Auditor of Quality Management Systems. You have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills.
Ideally, you will have experience as the site QMS representative with responsibility for sustaining & developing the site scope of registration as part of the EFFECT Photonics ISO9001 certification programme; including hosting and supporting Customer & 3rd Party ISO Assessments. You also have experience in 6S and Visible Factory reporting initiatives.
Experience and knowledge of managing, planning, delivering and documenting the mandatory site QMS Management Review process. You possess broad knowledge of Business Process methodology with capacity to take a local site & global approach to developing, mapping & flowing Business Processes and writing procedures.
Finally, you are a confident speaker with effective presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate a highly professional approach as a quality representative to the organisation.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment;
- Working on state of the art technology;
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development;
- A competitive salary;
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR stock program);
For more information regarding this position please send your question to: email@example.com. Applications via this email address will not be considered. To apply for this job, click here.