Open application @ EFFECT Photonics
For EFFECT Photonics, it is important to attract, hold and retain the right talent. It can be a challenge to find the right candidates on time, due to specific skills for example, and therefore we are interested to know potentially suitable people already before the need arises. We expect continuous growth and the amount of job vacancies is growing with us.
We are interested in anyone who thinks he or she can be of interest to EFFECT Photonics. It might be the case that we do not have something suitable for you right now. But fear not, we might have a matching position in the near future. For this reason, we encourage you to apply here.
For your information, job roles we have had in the past and which could come again in the future can be:
Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
- Photonic Integrated Circuit Design Engineer
- Test Development Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Product Architect
- Embedded Software Tester (Firmware)
- Senior/Medior high-speed high-density electronics designer
- PCB Designer
- Foundry Engineer
Brixham, United Kingdom:
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Product Quality Assurance engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Operators (assembly & test)
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial company environment.
- Working on state of the art technology.
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled international team.
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development.
- A competitive salary.
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR – stock program).
- Relocation assistance.
When you make an open application, we will read it and put your information in the most matching talent pools. It can be helpful if you indicate your role(s) of interest with a short motivation.
If you have any questions or comments about this statement or data privacy in general, please contact us any time. You can reach us on the number +31 (0) 40 304 1359 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply click here!
Acquisition to this vacancy, by employment agencies, is not appreciated!