Measurement Technician Wafer Probe & module testing
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
EFFECT Photonics, a developer of optical transceivers for high-speed telecommunication networks based on Photonic Integration technology, is seeking a full-time measurement technician to contribute to the measurement team in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
You provide measurements, diagnostic and reporting support for the manufacturing of our products. Your work will be mainly related to our PIC wafers, be used in manufacturing, and partly on our transceiver modules. You will support our manufacturing through execution of the schedule, maximization of equipment availability and ensuring processes achieve planned quality levels and cycle times in an environment compliant with ISO9001 accreditation and Effect’s Health & Safety Policy.
We are looking for a technician who has a careful and ordered approach in organizing, performing and recording measurements in an efficient way to keep on track with the planned quantities. The ideal candidate has a vocational education (MBO) and experience in telecommunication, electronic component or wafer handling and testing in a manufacturing environment.
- Operate a variety of Test & Measurement equipment
- Take into account Cost, Quality and Delivery to deliver planned output
- Maintain product traceability through the use of WIP and MRP tools
- Monitor all processes to ensure they operate within process controls and where they deviate implement out of control action plans.
- First-line support for Triage and disposition of Non-Conforming Products
- Completion of planned preventative maintenance and calibration routines
- Execution and control of non-standard build requirements
- Assist with new equipment introduction and process validation
- Contribute to the pursuit of business improvements in a controlled manner
- Ensure all processes and procedures (including change control) are conducted in compliance with Quality Management System
- Conduct all tasks in line with Health and Safety Policy to reduce risk to yourself and others
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in a similar role in a relevant manufacturing industry for at least 5 years, or a relevant vocational education (MBO) with relevant experience.
- Experience in the implementation of ISO9001 requirements
- Broad knowledge of and experience in Test & Measurement Systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced technical team environment where changing priorities are the norm.
- Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them
- Experience of using SQL databases would be advantageous
- Motivated by exceeding Customer Expectations
- Judgment in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations
- Ability to collate and use numerical data to provide information and make informed decisions
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrate initiative and personal drive for Continuous Improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment;
- Working on state-of-the-art technology;
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development;
- A competitive salary;
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR stock program);
- Relocation assistance.
For more information regarding this position please send your question to email@example.com. Applications via this email address will not be considered. To apply for this job, click here.
No agencies, thank you!