International Sales Manager
Location: Eindhoven (The Netherlands), or Brixham (South West, United Kingdom)
EFFECT Photonics is looking for an International Sales Manager on a full-time basis working for an industry leading photonics company based in Europe.
You will be responsible for all sales related activities and will report into the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Having a technical understanding/background with the ability to communicate with technical teams across different geographical regions will be to your advantage.
- Qualify prospects, provide quotations, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Manage channel partners, develop effective channel partner programs to increase profitable revenue
- Provide monthly sales forecasts, ensure sufficient order coverage
- Work with marketing and channel partners to develop and successful campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Co-ordinate and to be responsible for all customer needs –technical issues and commercial
- Attend and support key networking events and trade shows
- Develop commercial proposals and be comfortable in a technical environment
- Manage and lead the resolution of all customers technical inquiries
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly driven self-starter, an articulate sales professional with the confidence and ability to identify and close new business opportunities. You will have proven experience across an international environment and will have identified, developed and closed high-value business. Experience in working on proposals, negotiating, and closing complex technical projects is desirable.
Furthermore, you have excellent English (written & oral) and presentation skills and a technical background in photonics or related technical field. You will be expected to travel without restrictions, up to 50% of the time, sometimes at relatively short notice.
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary (depending on experience) with on target earnings of 2X base.
What we offer
- Work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Work on state-of-the-art technology with an enthusiastic highly skilled diverse team
- Opportunity to develop your own skills and be a part of a rapidly expanding international company
- Opportunity to participate in the company Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program
- Competitive base salary with 2X commission
For more information regarding this position, please send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications via this email will not be considered.
For applying for this job, click here