Opto-Electronical Test Development Engineer, R&D
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
We are looking for a Test Development Engineer to contribute to the development and automation of test setups for R&D mainly, including HW, SW, and verification. We are looking for a multidisciplinary person with a hands-on mentality; it is expected that besides the design work a significant amount of time is spent in our Electronics/Optics lab for the development and testing of the different measurement setups.
The ideal candidate has an engineering background (2+ years) and holds an HBO/HVE, BSc or MSc in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Industrial Automation or comparable education.
EFFECT Photonics is a cutting-edge developer of high-speed optical transceivers for communication networks based on Photonic Integrated technology. Our teams are made up of enthusiastic and energetic employees who all share a passion for developing and creating interesting products that will carry the internet of the future. The combination of the international character of the teams and the high level of education make EFFECT an interesting working environment.
The Test Development Engineer will:
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team for the development of optoelectronic measurement- and process setups.
- Responsible for the design and improvements of our in-house ATE (Automated Test Equipment).
- Co-design and implement new setups capable of testing high end integrated optics.
- Define tests and analysis required for characterization and production test purposes.
- Provide engineering support to the NPI and Operations team across different process and test stations.
- Contribute to the verification and validation of current and upcoming products.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for a self-starting engineer who possesses broad knowledge and experience in electronic engineering. This function requires a high-level understanding of C++ and Python software for providing the required support and implementing improvements. In the past, you have proven to have the ability to rework existing PCBA’s and to read and understand electronic schematics and PCB’s. Knowledge of optical integration is a big plus.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial environment;
- Working on state of the art technology;
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development;
- A competitive salary;
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR stock program);
- Relocation assistance.
For more information regarding this position please send your question to email@example.com
Applications via this email will not be considered. For applying for this job, click here