Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Start date: We prefer students to start in August, but no later than September 2019
- Passionate about digital marketing?
- Excited about websites, email marketing, and social media?
- Want to gain experience in a multicultural environment?
- Ready to prove yourself at a fast-paced scale-up company?
You’re nodding you’re head now, aren’t you?
Go ahead, read through the opening carefully, because this is the ultimate internship position for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing intern to support digital marketing activities. EFFECT Photonics is a scale-up at the tipping point of becoming one of the big players in the field of photonics, and therefore this role offers the unique opportunity to join the wave to learn and grow with us. In this role, you will work side by side with our Marketing Manager to improve our customer experience. Are you ready to become the Robin to our Batman?
Here’s the challenge
You will be working directly with our Marketing Manager. You will help the team on various online projects like website, social media, SEO, e-mail marketing, creating content, etc. The EFFECT Marketing internship provides you with the perfect opportunity to get familiar with different types of digital marketing activities within the organization.
In this role, you will be supporting the optimization of our website, you will make sure everything is up to date. You will also create written and visual content and responding to online leads in a professional, timely, and courteous manner. You will assist in the creation and distribution of internal email marketing campaigns.
Important to emphasize is that we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role, so who knows what role you could have in a year or so, as we are continually growing in our journey towards world domination. Just kidding, the market leader in Europe will do (for now).
By the end of this internship, you will be able to effectively run a custom targeted online campaign and provide effectiveness and ROI reporting. The duration depends on full-time or part-time availability, +/- 3-6 months.
We truly get excited if you
- Are Master/Bachelor student in Marketing, Communication.
- Have a strong understanding of various social media platforms
- Have the ability to process large datasets
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders while keeping an eye on your deadlines
- Are result driven, well-organized and ambitious
- Are excited about our technology and the photonics
- Have excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Share our DNA: self-starting, open, social and driven
Bonus points if you
- Have Photoshop and/or Indesign skills
- Have experience with WordPress, HTML, Google Adwords, and Analytics, and last but not least MailChimp
- Are looking for an internship in a fast-moving scale-up environment
Joining our company is becoming part of the leading developer of highly integrated optical products based on InP (Indium Phosphide). Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence will give you a very steep learning curve. Finally, we have a very strong, family-like team and great location in the heart of creative Eindhoven: Strijp-S.
For more information regarding this position please send your question to email@example.com
Applications via this email will not be considered. For applying for this job, click here