Senior Project Manager
EFFECT Photonics is searching for a Senior Project Manager. In this position you will be responsible for the execution of New Product Introductions (NPI). You will manage the transition from prototype builds, all the way to introduction of a new product onto the production line. Areas of responsibility include optical and electrical hardware design, software, reliability, safety, design for manufacturability and other requirements in the total engineering of optical communications transceiver modules. In addition, you will be involved in performing functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis. This position is a key senior role within our organisation, requiring significant leadership ability to align stakeholders at all levels, departments and geographical locations of the organisation. The position is located in our headquarters in Eindhoven and you will support the manufacturing team in Brixham, UK.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Senior Project Manager are:
• Development and management of project plans, including time, budget and progress;
• Primary team interface working with design teams, test and measurement groups, operations team and sales and marketing;
• Set, manage and communicate expectations to the project team, management and other stakeholders, including timely reporting of changes and deviations from plan;
• Identify and manage resource constraints, dependencies and critical paths to accomplish the project goals and resolve issues
What do we expect from you?
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering Sciences, with 7+ years of industry experience and a proven track record in the international optics and telecommunications engineering industry.
• Strong Project Management skills by training and experience (PMP).
• Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI) and/or Product Lifecycle Management.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking and risk management skills
• Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated with a strong multi-disciplinary background is essential
• Ability to travel internationally (+/10%) for development activities: global team coordination, product transfer and problem resolution
• Excellent people management skills who is a natural communicator in English
What do we have to offer?
• Working in an exciting entrepreneurial company environment.
• Working on state of the art technology.
• Develop your skills in a team that combines both highly experienced industry seniors and young fast-learners.
• A competitive salary.
• Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR, stock program).
• Relocation assistance.
For more information regarding this position please send your question to:
Applications via this email will not be considered.
For applying for this job, click here