RF Design Engineer
EFFECT photonics is searching for a full-time RF Design Engineer to work on current and next generation high-speed optical communications modules. You will be responsible for RF PCB design, RF system analysis, and RF characterization. You will work on existing designs to improve EMI, crosstalk, robustness and reliability. You will work on new product design for 100-500Gbps products using PAM-4 and the latest integrated photonics technology from EFFECT Photonics.
The position is located in our headquarters in Eindhoven, The Netherlands and you will support the manufacturing team in Brixham, UK.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Independently work on RF design, simulation and circuit analysis.
- Perform signal integrity analysis.
- Develop, document and execute test procedures for RF designs.
- Analyze measured RF data, compare with simulations and prepare reports.
- Create designs and layouts for high-speed (>10Gb/s) driver- and receiver multi-channel PCB’s.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create test plans for concept, design and production release validation testing.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor of Science (HBO) degree in Electrical, Electronics or Communications Engineering or higher.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in RF design.
- You possess detailed knowledge in RF theory and RF measurement techniques.
- Experience in EM simulation (2.5D/3D) with HFSS or CST and circuit simulation with ADS, QUCS or Microwave Office.
- Experience with PCB design, system bring-up, integration and development of RF products.
- Experience with test equipment such as high speed sampling/real time oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers and vector network analysers.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Hands on mentality
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting entrepreneurial company environment.
- Working on state of the art technology.
- Being part of a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team.
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development.
- A competitive salary.
- Stock participation program (SARS).
- Relocation Assistance
For more information regarding this position, please call Frank Wolfs via +31(0)6 5083 7563 or contact him by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications via this email will not be considered.
For applying for this job, click here.