Internship Photonics Process Engineer
EFFECT Photonics, a developer of highly integrated indium phosphide-based optical products, are seeking a placement student to be part of our exciting journey to deliver new standards in the availability of data bandwidth. The role is within our expanding engineering team in the UK.
Brixham, United Kingdom.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the establishment, documentation and enhancement of processes to develop and deliver our innovative and complex optical assemblies and modules for data centres and mobile networks.
- Provide feedback and input into the design process for current and future products.
What do we expect from you?
- Currently working towards an Honours Degree or its equivalent in a subject such as engineering or physical sciences.
- An organized approach with a bias for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills and a willingness to work effectively in a cross-functional and multinational team.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team in a small, but rapidly expanding company, providing hands-on experience of a broad range of engineering disciplines.
- The position is full-time for a period of one year and will be based at EFFECT Photonics’ facility at Brixham Laboratory, Devon.
- Salary: appropriate internship allowance
For more information regarding this position, please send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications via this email will not be considered.
For applying for this job, click here.