Graduate Process Engineer
EFFECT Photonics, a developer of highly integrated products for the optical communications market, are seeking a graduate engineer to be part of our exciting journey to deliver new standards in the availability of data bandwidth within our manufacturing engineering team.
Brixham, United Kindom
What are your main tasks and responsibilities as a Process Engineer?
- You will join our growing engineering team to assist in the establishment, documentation and enhancement of processes to develop and deliver our innovative and complex optical assemblies and modules for data centres and mobile networks.
- The role will involve providing feedback and input into the design process for current and future products, including test, qualification, reliability, yield enhancement and cost reduction activities.
What do we expect from you?
- An Honours Degree or its equivalent in a suitable technical discipline such as physics, engineering, or materials science.
- An organized approach with a bias for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills supported by strong communication skills and a willingness to work in a cross-functional and multi-national team.
- A high work ethic and energy levels, with the flexibility necessary to support a range of processes, at times including outside core hours.
- A clear and consistent approach to written communication.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with photonic components or materials used in their packaging is desirable.
What we offer you
- Work on state of the art technology together with a very enthusiastic and highly skilled team of international colleagues.
- Competitive terms of employment and the opportunity to develop your own skills and contribute to a rapidly expanding company.
- The position is full-time and will be based at EFFECT Photonics’ facility at Brixham Laboratory, Devon.
In case you have any questions about the position or procedure please call Martin Rees (NPI and Manufacturing Engineering Manager) at +44 (0) 1803 611 841
For more information call Nick Schilders +31 (0)403041359
For applying for this job, click here.